We’re all about crushing records here at ATOMIC, and we were thrilled to partner with WWE to make their dream of constructing the largest WrestleMania logo EVER built a reality!
The mammoth logo sign was revealed by Dude Perfect ahead of the live, televised event and featured:
- 1,437 Video Tiles
- 1,200 Linear Ft. of LED Neon
- 5,780 Sq. ft. of Hand-Finished Aluminum Fascia
- 3,280 Channels of Lighting Control
- 122’ X 38’ X 20’ Main Video Bar
- 92’ Ø, 12’ Deep Star Lightbox
Overall, it was a stellar night at the AT&T stadium as stars like Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns hit the ring with 156,352 folks in attendance at the two-day wrestling event of the year. Success of this grandiose set wouldn’t have been possible without the team of creative collaborators at: WWE, Stage Co, Screenworks, 4Wall, Upstaging, IPG York, Bassett Industries, and ARS Entertainment Rigging.