Safety #1 Priority
As ATOMIC facilities operate and continue doing business during the Pandemic, we’re focused on keeping everyone safe. Please review our new safety protocols and contact us if you have any questions!
ATOMIC Safety Procedures in Response to COVID19
ATOMIC is taking precautions and has established mitigation protocols to help keep our employees, partners, and clients safe and to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We’ve established protocols aligned with guidance from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Health (DOH) for the states in which we operate.
Employee Safety and Protocols:
- Unvaccinated Employees must pass a self-screening survey prior to entering all ATOMIC facilities
- KN95 Masks or equivalent, approved face covering are always required in ATOMIC facilities
- Frequent hand washing with hand sanitizer stations available throughout facilities
- Social distancing measures are in place whenever possible
- ATOMIC has established formal Return to Work protocols for any employee who does not pass a daily screening or exhibits symptoms during the day
- Common areas of our facilities have limited capacity in accordance with social distancing practices and to discourage the spread of COVID-19
- Employees will disinfect their workstations at the end of their shift
- Professional cleaning will be conducted every working business day
- ATOMIC facilities are temporarily closed to all outside visitors unless by appointment. If a visitor or vendor is required to come to our facilities, they will be instructed on ATOMIC’s screening policy
Shipping and Receiving:
- All ATOMIC owned vehicles and equipment will be disinfected before and after each use
These guidelines were prepared by the ATOMIC COVID-19 safety team and will continue to be monitored and adjusted as needed. Please contact your ATOMIC Account Manager or our Safety Pandemic Officer with any further questions: Dan LaFauci, 717.208.0725 or [email protected].