Responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from inventory, packing and shipping orders, processing return orders and managing, organizing inventory/assets for multiple ATOMIC Profit Centers.
- Receive, verify, and process incoming materials against Purchase Orders
- Pick and fulfill assets/elements for outgoing orders
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive and process orders upon return.
- Clean and repair all assets/inventory as needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory of goods.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Provide skilled contributions in any ATOMIC Profit Center and position as needed.
- Contribute to the development of a safety culture.
- Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse Lead and works closely with Shop Floor Leads, Purchasing and Logistics
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic sewing skills
- Ability to use basic tools.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft, Inventory Management Systems)
- Quality Control understanding
- Honest & Forthright
Desired Credentials and Experience
- Basic warehouse experience and forklift skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work on hands and knees on the floor
- Ability to complete tasks that are typical with warehouse work.
- Typical warehouse environment for the majority of the time.