Provide skilled coverage for capacity gaps in all Floor Operation Departments.
- Familiar with overall floor operations & production processes.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all individual department processes.
- Provide skilled contributions in any department and position as needed, supporting all of ATOMIC’s Profit Centers.
- Travel required, at times. Approximately (30) days a year
- Represent ATOMIC onsite with a high level of client service and professionalism.
- Maintain all ATOMIC supplies/road box onsite.
- Assist and/or Lead labor crews and other onsite vendors to properly load in, install, strike, and load out all ATOMIC goods.
- Contribute to the development of a safety culture.
Reporting and Organizational Relationships
- The Shop Technician reports to the Director of Floor Operations and works closely with all Leads.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Multi-disciplined manufacturing skillset (e.g., carpentry, welding, sewing, CNC, painting, graphics, LED, road tech).
- Knowledge of theater terms and procedures.
- Ability to read drawings and ground plans.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Delegation skills.
- Trouble shooting.
- Honest & Forthright
Credentials & Experience
- 1 year of applicable fabrication, manufacturing, construction or related experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Those necessary for general warehouse work.
Typical manufacturing environment for the majority of the time with occasional offsite work at industry-based venues.