Build scenic electrical elements based on a plan, drawing or request.
- Build and implement all electrical elements into ATOMIC custom scenery.
- Work with department lead(s), Project Managers, and others to determine best products and uses for specific scenic elements.
- Prepare elements for next step of process (labelling, packaging, etc).
- Maintain a clean and organized work area with accurate records of inventory and usage.
- Interact with others on the shop floor, providing support as needed.
- Contribute to the development of a safety culture.
- The Scenic LED Technician reports to the Power Department Lead.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong soldering skills.
- Experience working with low voltage and standard 120V wiring.
- Experience with LED strips, modules, lights, and 120V lamps and sockets.
- Working knowledge of scenic construction and rigging.
- Knowledge of theater terms and procedures.
- Ability to read drawings and ground plans.
- Communication skills.
Credentials & Experience
- Practical experience or demonstrated efficiency in electrical, soldering, or related work.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Those necessary for general warehouse work.
- Typical manufacturing environment for the majority of the time with occasional offsite work at industry-based venues.