Program Manager – Modular Systems Account Management
Lititz, PA or Las Vegas, NV
Move over, Mary Poppins! Do you have a mysterious carpet bag full of relationship and team building talents, fused with the main magical ingredient of strong sales experience?? And do you naturally summon the powers to plan, budget and forecast with the wiggle of your nose or tap of your toes? Learn more…
Responsible for the success of the ModS Account Management team with emphasis on resourcing, budgeting, sales forecasting, and professional development.
- Plan and assign resources with the goal of providing a balanced workload for the team.
- Communicate daily, weekly, and monthly sales planning, goals and results, as well as upcoming events, safety topics, and special assignments.
- Analyze revenue and forecast goals including tracking team and individual performance.
- Manage direct reports and their activities. This includes overall performance management; training and development; analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Leverage sales expertise to be an advisor to the team for client management, sales projections, and problem solving.
- Partner with R&D, Marketing and Operations for new product launches.
- Partner with Operations to understand product trends and asset production needs.
- Focus on continuous improvement via feedback from and to Technical Design & Operations to meet client and company needs.
- Oversee the hiring and orienting of new ModS Account Management team members.
- Lead team to achieve goals; promote and demonstrate effective communication and positive culture, etc.
- Root cause department challenges and implement solutions to support the team and improve efficiency.
- Establish team goals to meet or exceed sales expectations and develop a strategy for process improvement.
- Be a role model to all employees that is positive and proactive towards challenges, while living ATOMICs core values.
- Participate in the yearly budgeting process with Management. Support in monitoring the department spend with Management.
- Support in business development and new client relationships, as necessary.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing appropriate standards and procedures and complying with those established by the Safety Committee.
- The Program Manager, ModS reports to the VP, Operations – Account Management & Technical Design and leads a team of Account Managers and Assistant Account Managers. The Program Manager, ModS works closely with other Program Managers, Operations Managers, and Finance.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Problem-solving skills.
- Relationship-building skills.
- People management and leadership abilities.
- Written and verbal interpersonal and team communication skills; strong listening skills.
- Strong sales background with ability to track and analyze sales goals for teams and individuals.
- Ability to lead process improvement projects with effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take ideas from inception to fulfillment.
- Team building abilities. Ability to lead, develop, coach, train and inspire others.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Basic understanding of finance and budget development/management skills
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Honest & Forthright
- Creative thinker
Credentials and Experience
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience leading a team and in a leadership role.
- Minimum of 1-year of experience leading process management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales.
- Exposure to change management practices.
- Maintain a valid passport.
- Those necessary for general office work.
- Primarily office environment, with warehouse environment at times.
- Travel with work outdoors or inside event venues.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the year, both domestically and internationally
Hey there. Yes, we’re talking to you…the reader of this job posting! Before you move on, here’s something to think about. Job descriptions can be overwhelming to read and can feel like an exercise to fuel self-doubt. A career is a journey of personal and professional growth and development. This means that most of the time a candidate will NOT meet every single job requirement. Perhaps you’re feeling that in this very moment. Studies show that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every single job requirement. ATOMIC is committed to being an inclusive team that provides opportunity for all and celebrates the individual! So, if you’re excited about this role, and you’re on the fence…boldly approach the “apply now” button below to learn more!