Lititz, PA or Remote
Do you watch (and rewatch) The Wedding Planner, and know you could do a more polished job than JLO? Do you have a bag of problem solving tricks bigger than Mary Poppins’ carpet bag? And do you believe there’s nothing more satisfying than the process of crossing every “t” and dotting each “i”? Learn more…
Serve as a key member of the Production Services (ProS) team and all ATOMIC productions, managing the details of day to day and on-site operations.
- Create and maintain production documents including but not limited to petty Cash Report, Contact Sheet, Radio Lists, Credential Lists.
- Assist in budgeting process and work within budgets over the course of the project.
- Oversee Production Assistants (PAs) including time management and assigning tasks in both on-site and in office settings.
- Oversee the Production Office including setting up on-site office with furniture and supplies and equipment, managing credential desk, managing or assisting with crew catering/craft services, manage rentals and schedule of runners/vehicles, coordinating usage of street with street team.
- Assist with hotels, flights and other crew related travel logistics.
- Administrate ProS payroll including set up and management of temporary staff interface with CAPS.
- Management of the final Production archive which includes all schedules, invoices, relevant communication, etc.
- Assist the ProS team with client development, vendor and venue research, database management and other duties, as time allows.
- For general operations the Production Coordinator reports to the Sr. Director of Production
- On projects, the Production Coordinator reports to the Production Manager.
- The Production Coordinator works closely with the Director of Production, Producers, Production Manager, and other members of the production team including vendors and clients.
- Production Assistants will report to the Production Coordinator.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communicator with professional writing and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, extremely resourceful.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to “read” and work with many personality types.
- Time management.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Office suite.
- Ability to manage staff and delegate tasks.
- Interest in learning and growing within team.
Credentials and Experience:
- Experience in the live event industry.
- Experience working with brand communications and project management.
- Experience managing people.
- CPR training beneficial but not required.
- A current passport is beneficial but not required.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Work on-site often goes long hours, can require a great deal of standing.
- This position is based either in Lititz, PA or in a work from home environment.
- Travel will be required.
- Job sites will be both indoor and outdoor locations.