Lititz, PA or Remote
Do you like, well…we won’t say, “herding cats” but…the professional version of that? Are you organized and do you find a secret joy in seeing others benefit from your planning and communication skills? (Learn more…)
Manage production of client events in the live entertainment and corporate functions business; overseeing all main production departments, show management, creative director, production staff and partner agencies.
- Participate in planning for events including pitches, location scouting and staffing.
- Create and manage production budgets, coordinating with Senior Producer, accounting and VP of Production on all payables and receivables.
- Create and manage project timeline
- Serve as liaison for all aspects of production while managing client expectations through completion.
- The Producer reports to the Senior Director, ProS
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Communication skills
- Solid understanding of scenic construction, rigging, lighting and video.
- Solid knowledge of theater terms and operations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Production Management experience.
- Honest & Forthright
- Detail oriented
- Expectations Mgr.
- Ability to influence
Credentials and Experience
- 3+ years of related production experience.
- Maintain a valid passport.
- Those necessary for general office work and occasional work on site at event venues.
- Virtual home office environment for the majority of the time.
- Some travel, with work at times outdoors or in event venues.