Be part of the core assembly team for all ATOMIC Homes Projects, leading layout and install of plumbing systems.
- Familiar with overall Homes production process.
- Prepares plumbing work to be installed by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Install all plumbing components and systems and inspect previously installed plumbing systems.
- Perform any repairs of parts and/or equipment on plumbing systems.
- Follow all current regulations for plumbing work to ensure that all installed systems pass inspections.
- Maintain supplies inventory; anticipating needs; expediting orders and verifying receipts.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Assists with other phases of the assembly process, supporting the team when plumbing work is not underway.
- Provide skilled contributions in any ATOMIC Profit Center and position as needed.
- Contribute to the development of a safety culture.
Reporting and Organizational Relationships
- The Plumbing Technician reports to the Lead Assembler.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Multi-disciplined skillset (e.g., plumbing, carpentry).
- Ability to use to tools and machines within a manufacturing facility
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints, and ground plans.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Honest & Forthright
Credentials & Experience
- 2+ years of plumbing experience, with manufacturing, construction, or related experience a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Those necessary for general manufacturing work.
Typical manufacturing environment for most of the time with occasional offsite work at industry-based venues.