Manufacture and assemble ATOMIC products to meet the needs of internal and external clients.
- Prepare work to be completed by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and part lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Manufacture products accurately and in a timely manner.
- Aid in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of parts and/or equipment.
- Identify tech space needed to properly tech desired elements, typically for but not limited to Modular Systems.
- Program and operate industrial 3D printer to include optimal production layout of parts, monitoring print process, part cleaning/finishing, and machine maintenance.
- Determine and maintain inventory levels by checking stock to anticipate needed supplies.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse and workshop.
- Provide skilled contributions in any department and position as needed, supporting all ATOMIC’s Profit Centers.
- Contribute to the development of a safety culture.
- The Light Assembler reports to the Senior Director of Operations and works closely with all other Leads.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of scenic rigging.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to use basic shop hand and power tools.
- Basic warehouse operations knowledge.
- Ability to read technical drawings and patterns.
- Ability to read and measure in standard and metric dimensions.
- Ability to shift from one task to another based on changing priorities.
- Honest & Forthright
Desired Credentials and Experience
- Basic warehouse experience
- Forklift certification
- Technical proficiency with 3D printing equipment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to complete tasks typical with warehouse and light assembly work.
- Typical warehouse environment with significant temperature variability
- Some travel may be required.