IT Help Desk Technician
Are you the Annie Oakley or Buffalo Bill of IT troubleshooting? Can you lasso up your priorities fine as cream gravy and serve a heaping scoop of tech support around the proverbial campfire, all with the tip of a hat?
Provide technology support and maintenance for team ATOMIC.
- Provide informed support on tech-based needs.
- Troubleshooting of internal IT support tickets and issues, escalating issues to the Director of IT if necessary.
- Maintain both physical and virtual servers for multiple sites.
- Maintain software licensing information.
- Assist with all laptop/computer setups for new employees and wiping/redeploying of laptops after employee turnover.
- Manage user accounts in systems including Active Directory.
- Assists with hardware management in conference rooms and oversee printer maintenance.
- Upkeep of IT inventory systems and storage spaces.
- Manage phone system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The IT Help Desk Technician reports to the Director of IT.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Critical thinking skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Training skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer services orientation.
- Familiarity with intermediate hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of computers, peripherals and software, including cloud based.
- Honest & Forthright
Credentials and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT support experience, Associates Degree or higher in Technology or related field preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of both PC and Mac environments.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Those necessary for general office work.
- Typical office environment for majority of the time.