Create CNC parts and pieces based on programmed files and drawings to meet client needs and ATOMIC standards for multiple ATOMIC Profit Centers.
- Monitor the CNC machine during operation for quality control and safety.
- Label all pieces according to the drawing.
- Conduct regularly scheduled maintenance on CNC equipment.
- Maintain knowledge of all necessary software and tools needed to perform CNC operations.
- Provide skilled contributions in any ATOMIC Profit Center and position as needed.
- Contribute to the development of a safety culture.
- CNC Router Operator reports to the CNC Lead and works closely with Project Management, R&D & Shop Floor Leads.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Scenic construction and rigging as well as theater terms and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of shop tools, hardware, and supplies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to read drawings and ground plans.
- Understand and be able to use scale.
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Forthright
Credentials & Experience
- 2+ years of CNC experience, preferably in the scenic industry.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Those necessary for general warehouse work.
- Typical manufacturing environment for the majority of the time with occasional offsite work at industry-based venues.