Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist
Do you love the feeling of satisfaction after everything is accounted for, all the boxes are checked, your teammates all have the information they need to succeed? This may be just the gig for you!
Complete all AP functions and provide accounting assistance company wide.
- Record and pay all vendor invoices.
- Complete vendor credit applications.
- Maintain and support year-end 1099 process.
- Work closely with purchasing team to reconcile purchase orders and maintain accurate vendor profiles.
- Administer and reconcile employee per diem and reimbursements.
- Provide spending and ad hoc reports.
- Reconcile credit card statements in expense tracking software.
- Assist with month end and additional responsibilities as needed.
- The A/P Specialist reports to the AP/AR Manager.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel applications.
- Honest & Forthright
- Business ethics
- Sound judgement
Credentials and Experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, or 3+ years related accounting experience.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Those necessary for general office work.
- Typical office environment with occasional travel.