Account Manager – Modular Systems
Las Vegas, NV
Some folks just love to sell. It’s in their fiber. It requires creativity, passion, collaboration and relationships. It’s not always moving mountains, but navigating them while mapping the journey ahead with the client. Sound like an adventure for you?
Responsible for increasing the amount of sales flowing through our Modular Systems profit center, ensuring profit margins are met and providing an on-brand client experience from start to finish. Coordinate with Logistics and the Warehouses to ensure shows deliver on time and meet client expectations. This position can be a career pathway to the Modular Systems Senior Account Manager role.
- Knowledge of the Modular Systems products, their uses and customizations.
- Grow the Modular Systems client base through various sales methods.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs.
- Manage the overall experience of every show with an emphasis on the client relationship and profitability with a solutions-based mindset.
- Create client quotes and confirmed orders.
- Manage all client communications from initial contact through show day and load out.
- Provide show updates to the Operations Team regularly to ensure smooth flow of product reservations and fulfillment.
- Coordinate test builds, custom element creation and other show components with various ATOMIC teams.
- Oversee requests and changes for various levels of production design with Design Team members.
- Contribute to Production Meetings involving your shows.
- Provide onsite supervision as required on shows.
- Ensure that client satisfaction is assessed in an ongoing manner by establishing a process for follow-up and feedback.
- Contribute to the development of a safety and diverse culture.
- The Account Manager reports to the GM of Account Management and works collaboratively with other Account Managers (ModS and Custom Fabrication), Designers and Operations team members.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and/or inventory management systems (FLEX preferred).
- Proficient communication (written/oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of theater terms and operations.
- Working knowledge of scenic rigging.
- Ability to read drawings and ground plans.
- Self-motivated and creative problem solver
- Basic math skills.
- Sales skills with proven track record of client relationship development.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Team player working collaboratively across many teams
Credentials and Experience
- 2-3 years sales or account management experience in the scenic industry
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Maintain a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Those necessary for general office work
- Shop/onsite work that can include being able to move and/or lift approximately 30 lbs., set up ModS systems and décor items
- Typical open office environment for the majority of the time.
- Some travel, with work at times outdoors or in event venues (conference centers, theatres, hotels, corporate offices).