Safety #1 Priority
As ATOMIC facilities reopen and we dive back into doing business in the “new normal,” we’re focused on keeping everyone safe. Please review our new safety protocols and contact us if you have any questions!
ATOMIC Safety Procedures in Response to COVID19
ATOMIC is taking every precaution to keep our employees, partners and clients safe and to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We’ve established protocols aligned with guidance from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Department of Health (DOH) for the states in which we operate.
Employee Safety and Protocols:
- Employees will self-monitor daily and must pass a self-screening survey prior to entering all ATOMIC facilities
- Masks are required at all times, with frequent hand washing encouraged
- Social distancing measures are in place, with limited number of employees allowed in each building (telework encouraged whenever possible).
- ATOMIC has established formal Return to Work protocols for any employee who does not pass a daily screening or exhibits symptoms during the day
- Common areas of our facilities are closed or restricted in accordance with social distancing practices and to discourage the spread of COVID-19
- Employees will disinfect their workstations at the end of their shift
- Work-stations are placed six feet apart to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Professional cleaning will be conducted every working business day
- ATOMIC facilities are temporarily closed to all outside visitors unless by appointment. If a visitor or vendor is required to come to our facilities, they will be instructed on ATOMIC’s screening policy and will be instructed to wear proper PPE and adhere to social distancing guidelines (visitors will be sent full protocol prior to visit)
Guidelines for Disinfecting Modular Systems Products:
- Products returning to an ATOMIC warehouse will be quarantined for seven days before being cleaned with our standard cleaning procedures and checked back into inventory.
Shipping and Receiving:
- ATOMIC has established protocols for contactless shipping, receiving and material handling
- All ATOMIC owned vehicles and equipment will be disinfected before and after each use
These guidelines were prepared by the ATOMIC COVID-19 safety team and will continue to be monitored and adjusted as needed. Please contact your ATOMIC Account Manager or our Safety Pandemic Officer with any further questions: Dan LaFauci, 717.626.8301 x234 or Dan.LaFauci@atomicdesign.tv